1. Why are the jerseys so much cheaper than the ones I can find in other stores?
They are cheaper because we import the jerseys directly from the factories. Selling the jerseys without any more suppliers allows us to keep the prices low.
2. What is the quality of the jerseys?
Since we are football/soccer lovers and we often bought our jerseys in Asia ourselves, we want to offer the best quality of our products to our clients. Since the products are made in Asia, the quality of our jerseys is perfect.
Our products are only 1:1 to the official kits. As they are NOT official, everything from material to detail are the same.
Some retro kits ( not all) might not have the best quality as these are discontinued jerseys so it’s really hard sometimes to find some in excellent condition.
3. How long until I get my items?
For USA, Turn Around : 6-10 business days. Guaranteed 11-15 Business Days (2 weeks)
For other country, If you choose for International Normal shipping your item will arrive in 10-34 days after receiving the tracking code.
If you live in a country such as Bahrain, Sweden, Italy, Ireland your item will arrive after 30 days.
Because of COVID-19, the shipping speed is delayed, so pls wait for patients, we will also take attention to it.
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
4. Why can’t I find my size?
If your size does not appear on the scroll-down menu, then we are out of that particular size. Due to customer requests, we are working to expand the number of XXL and larger items. We would love to carry everything in all sizes, but unfortunately many items are not offered in larger sizes. All sizes we currently have are listed on our website. Please check our website again soon as we often are able to restock sold out sizes.
5. Are your products guaranteed to fit?
For your convenience we have a size chart available for all our products. Just click HERE
Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages in the charts as well, so we cannot guarantee that any particular item will fit according to our sizing charts. If you have any questions about the sizing of a product, please contact us! We offer a no-hassle return policy on most of our products, so if you do happen to purchase the wrong size you may simply return any non-customized item in its original condition for an exchange or refund! Please note that all sales of customized items are final. We encourage you to visit our returns page for more details.
6. Am I guaranteed to receive every item in my order?
If the item appears on our website, then it should be available for shipping. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that every item you request in your order will be available at the time we process your order. We update our inventory levels several times a day, but it is possible that an item will appear to be available after it has sold out. Please accept our apologies in advance if we are unable to complete your order due to a stock issue.
We will notify you by phone or email if an item in your order is no longer available. Any remaining items in your order will be processed as described below. Please contact us if you do not receive a second confirmation email within five days of ordering. We can help you make an alternate. selection. Thank you for your understanding.
7. How are customized orders processed?
Custom; or made-to-order merchandise is available for immediate purchase, but the in-house processing time depends on our current order volume. This includes items customized with names, numbers, or badges. You will receive a second confirmation email with the status of your order. Selecting express delivery will shorten the shipping time but does not affect the in-house processing time. All of the available in-stock merchandise in your order is held at our warehouse until the custom merchandise is ready to ship. All sales are final on customized items!
8. Do you accept advance orders, back orders or pre-orders?
We gladly accept advance orders (“backorders”) in all our items and will place an automatic backorder for you if an item in your order is not immediately available. Backorder merchandise is not available for immediate purchase and processing can take several days. These items may ship separately. You will receive a second confirmation email with the status of your order. Express delivery is not available for backorder items. There is no extra fee for ground shipping on backorders, and our standard returns policies apply.
9. Why do you need my credit card billing address and cvv?
As a measure of fraud prevention, we verify that the billing address and card verification value (cvv) you provide matches the information your credit card company has on file. For the fastest processing, be sure to provide accurate and complete billing and shipping information. Our orders are processed through an automated billing and shipping system. We will call or email to verify orders that our automated system cannot process. We cannot ship your order until it has been verified either automatically by our secure processing system or manually by one of our representatives. We appreciate your patience while we take these additional security measures for your protection.
10. What if I don’t have a credit or debit card?
We also accept checks, money orders, and Western Union Quick Collect payments payable in US dollars. Please view our Ordering Policy or contact us for more information.
11. How should I launder my soccer apparel?
- Always check the laundering instructions on the items for special care instructions. Most apparel includes specific laundering instructions that should be followed closely to minimize stress to the fabric.
- Follow the laundering instructions as stated on the tags. We have seen apparel last for years when the laundering directions are followed correctly during each laundering. Usually, most sports apparel requires a cold water wash to reduce fading.
- To better protect printed apparel during washing, turn apparel inside-out to protect appliquéd names, numbers, badges, and other insignia.
- Allow professionals to add customizations. Although many resources are available for adding numbers and letters yourself, it is always best to customize your apparel using a professional monogramming service. We offer professional-grade customizations that will allow you to add customized print to your apparel.
- Hang or lay flat to dry your apparel since the heat and agitation from tumble dryers can shrink fabric and damage appliqués. Many directions recommend “tumble dry low,” but you can make your apparel last even longer with gentle treatment. Most lightweight sports apparel dries very quickly with hang drying.
- Do not iron logos and patches. The intense heat can scorch the fabric and destroy the appliqués on your apparel.
- In general, we recommend hand-washing with a mild detergent and air drying.
12. What should I do if my package is lost or damaged in transit?
Please accept our apologies if the carrier did not deliver your order promptly and in good condition. If you did not receive your order, we ask that you check around your property, in your mailbox, and with your neighbors to make sure that the order is not at your location.
Just contact us if you are certain that the item was not delivered or if your item arrived damaged. We will file a claim with the carrier and repair, replace, or refund your purchase as efficiently as possible. You may use the enclosed returns shipping label at no additional charge if you need to return a damaged item.